We have founded one trick that you can install Android OS in your Symbian Nokia Device. yes you can it with GeekWake. Many people ...
We have founded one trick that you can install Android OS in your Symbian Nokia Device. yes you can it with GeekWake. Many people saying that its not possible to install Android in Nokia, Yes its possible if we can hack Nokia’s boot-loader. Here er have installed visual effect and functionality of Android Gingerbread.
3. After download both above file, Extract G-Desk file and rename it with “+GDesk”.
4. Now connect your Nokia device to your computer via USB Cable.
5. Copy and Paste “+GDesk” into your Nokia Device.
6. NOw, Go to “+GDesk\Gdesk v0.33g and Install .sis file.
7. Now, Install all listed .sis files into your Nokia Device.
8. Now, Here is chance to get error if your phone is running on stock firmware.
9. Continue if you have installed Custom Firmware is your Nokia Device.
10. Now, Run GDesk Application in your Nokia.
12. Select Android 2.1.gdd for S60v5 or above phones.11. Click on screen you will get option for “Load Design”
13. VLocation : Memory card\+GDesk\Android 2.1.gdd
So. These was Android installation in your Nokia device. We are not sure that this trick will work for every Nokia device. so try at your own rick. share this post with your Nokia fans.