Today we are going to root new Xperia Tablet Z. You have reached at right place where you can root your Tablet Z with simple and easy step...
Today we are going to root new Xperia Tablet Z. You have reached at right place where you can root your Tablet Z with simple and easy steps. The Xperia Tablet Z gets a prominent spot in a long list of iconic designs by Sony. Easily one of the best looking tablets around, the Z inherits the slim, water-resistant design of its smartphone counterpart, which earns it extra points with the outdoor-loving crowd.
Note : This rooting process may damage your device, so try at your own risk. We are not responsible for any damage for your device.
Required Things :
1. Sony Xperia Tablet Z with stock Jelly Bean Firmware.
2. This process will work on locked/unlocked bootloaders.
3. ADB Driver must be installed (Download if you don't have)
4. Device Battery Level : 80% +
Tutorial: How to Root Sony Xperia Tablet Z
1. First for long process you have to increase your screen timeout 10 minutes (Setting->Display->Sleep->10 Mins)
2. Enable USB Debugging : ( Setting -> Developer Opting -> USB Debugging : Check )
3. Enable Install from "unknown source": (Setting -> Security -> Unknown Source: Check )
4. Download Rooting Toolkit Package and save in C: Drive
5. Now, Close all ADB requiring apps like PC Suite, PC Companion, Flashtool, etc as they will interfere with the rooting process.
6. Extract downloaded file at same place.
7. After completing all above process. Go to extracted folder and run "runme.bat" file.
8. Hit "Enter" to start process. It will start rooting your device.
9. A one message will appear "press the button to restore the data in your phone"
10. At this point look at the device screen, an app will start, select RESTORE data
11. One more message will come "if Restoring data is complete," in command prompt.
12. Get device in your hand and dial : *#*#7378423#*#*
13. Select "Service Test" in your Phone Operation.
14. Click "Display" (screen will turn white), the toolkit will now start executing some commands.
15. Now, Press power button to turn off screen wait for few seconds and press it power button again (repeat it a few time) till then keep observing the command prompt for outputs.
16. After that you will see "transfer files to your phone part2", "installing busybox, su, Superuser etc.." & finally "Cleaning up"
17. Now your Tablet Z will automatically restated.
Congratulation ! Your Sony Xperia Tablet Z is not rooted. If you face any difficulty in between the process. just share with us we will try to remove your doubt. Share this process with your Social Friends.