HTC One V : Unlock Bootloader Folllow the all steps do it carefully. Download HTC Sync from the link above and install it on your co...
HTC One V : Unlock Bootloader
Folllow the all steps do it carefully.
- Download HTC Sync from the link above and install it on your computer. This will be needed to install the USB drivers for HTC One V.
- Download the Fastboot package from the link provided above.
- Extract Fastboot.zip to a folder on your computer.
- Go to HTC Development page and make an account. Use your account to log into the site.
- Go to HTC’s Unlock Bootloader page.
- Go to the list of supported devices and select All Other Supported Models.
- Click Begin Unlock Bootloader and select Yes when a warning message appears. On the next page, you will see on-screen instructions on how to unlock your HTC One V’s bootloader. You can use this as your guide.