Apple few weeks ago came up with their much more awaited iOS 6.0 update that brought some huge list useful features and improvement...
Apple few weeks ago came up with their much more awaited iOS 6.0 update that brought some huge list useful features and improvement's to the iOS-Phere. But still many good things brings some bad signs, there new iOS 6 maps was not a good feature they opted for
but still they continued in improving their firmware features and fixing all the bugs, so today they came up with another iOS 6.0.1 update that brings many improvements and bug fixes.
iOS 6.0.1 Update Improvement's and Fixes
- Prevents iPhone 5 from installing software's wirelessly over the air.
- Fixing bug for horizontal lines appearing on keyboard.
- Fixes bug for Camera Flash not getting tuned off.
- Improves Wi-Fi reliability when connecting to WPA2 networks.
- Resolves issue for mistake cellular networks use.
- Fixed passcode bug that allowed passbook access from lock screen.
- Fixes Bug affecting exchange meetings.
Now this update is freely available to all the iDevice users, either you can visit your iDevice > Settings > General > Software Update section to get this update that is 45mb in size or you can download the whole big firmware file from below according to your device and than update it using the iTunes software for Windows or Mac.