News Ticker

Impressive Status to impress ur friends on facebook

By Vijay Makwana - Tuesday, December 27 2 Comments
Top's Awesome Facebook Status are here you should be write these sentence on your wall. you can copy and paste sentence to your wall and most people are love this type Status.

Is lucky to have friends as awesome as mine! 


Me without you is like a nerd without braces, A shoe without laces, A Sentence Without Spaces. Love is love, and it's gonna stay that way forever. 


I may not be the most popular person, the most beautiful person, or the most liked person, but why the hell should I care when I've got the most awesome friends! 


I Don't try to be Awesome. Awesome tries to be me. 


I have finally been diagnosed...I have a serious condition known as "Awesomeness". Don't worry though, it's a very rare condition and it's not contagious! 


I'm not short...I'm condensed awesome! 


"If your reading this, I think your awesome!" 


There there, its ok. not everyone can be as awesome as me XD


<-- Is my name! Isn't it awesome!?! 


is the coolest, funniest, awesomeness, sweetest, prettiest, princess you'll ever meet! 


I'm not trying to impress you or anything but. . . I CAN RIDE MY BIKE WITHOUT STABILIZERS! :O 


laugh me makes it well oh but life your of seconds 30 waste to going am i hello! NOW READ IT BACKWARDS ! 


you call me strong you call me weak but still your secrets i will keep, you took for granted all the times i never let you down. -3 Doors Down 


I have some serious news guys: I found out I got an incurable disease. Don't worry though, I figured out I had it all my life. It's called Awesome. 


I have my days, I'm moody, I have an attitude, I'm prissy, I'm lazy, I'm cute, I'm fun, I'm awesome, but most importantly, I'm me. 


I'm not crazy... I'm freaking awesome. 


forget what people think cuz' its only a matter of time before their thoughts are changed or faded and forgotten. . . so live laugh love and be happy! 


I am epic win. 


You know what makes me so freaking awesome?? I can trip over nothing! 


By now you have probably heard... i have to admit its true, i AM awesome 


I, my friend, am a pickle. i think you wish you were as awesome as my amazing pickleness 


People wonder where I'm going in life , but don't follow me to find out because i run into things. LOL 


I have a black belt in awesomeness 


I'm awesome!! End of story 


In my own little world, I'm the most awesome person EVER!! but in the real world I'm just awesome 


May be one day, if you are lucky, you'll be awesome as I am :) 


Is so awesome, Chuck Norris wears a shirt with my face on it. 


Time for your daily reminder,..I'm awesome.. that's all. You may now continue with the rest of your day. :) 


has an important ANNOUNCEMENT to make...I AM AWESOME.. that's all. You may now go back to your regularly Facebooking. :)

Impressive Status for Whatsapp :-

check more >>

2 comments to ''Impressive Status to impress ur friends on facebook"

ADD COMMENT
  1. Hello buddy nice lines good work famous120.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello buddy nice lines good work famous120.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete